TUNE-IN: MISS UNIVERSE 2015 MEDIA TOUR

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach's Interview on Umagang Kay Ganda

The FIRST Filipino interview since Pia's crowning on Umagang KayGanda (Official Page) with Dyan Castillejo. #MissUniverse #MissPhilippines #MissUniverse2015 Video Credits to: ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Interview (CNN with Do…

Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach sits down with Don Lemon #missuniverse #VivaFilipinas #MissPhilippines #MissUniverse2015

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach's Interview on ET

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach's Interview on ET#missuniverse #VivaFilipinas #MissPhilippines #MissUniverse2015

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach on Steve Harvey’s Pageant Mistake

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach on Steve Harvey’s Pageant MistakeVideo Credits to: Extra TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdepjL5US4QNewly crowned Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach joined “Extra’s” AJ Calloway at our H&M studios in Times Square, where she opened up about the controversy surrounding last month’s pageant, when Steve Harvey mistakenly announced the winner as Miss Colombia. Pia revealed how she felt the moment the crown was taken from Ariadna Gutiérrez Arévalo and given to her. She said, "Of course I was concerned with her… I understand how she feels. If it was other way around I would have felt the same way, but I know that she's very beautiful, she's talented, she has a lot of potential and I'm sure that she'll have other opportunities, a lot of other opportunities.” #VivaFilipinas #MissUniverse #MissUniverse2015

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach on Inside Edition

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach on Inside Edition – Tour on her NY apartment – January 4, 2016 #VivaFilipinas #MissUniverse #MissUniverse2015 #MissPhilippines #gandangFilipina

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

Get a peak inside of my New York apartment on Inside Edition. Come check it out! -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

Just had my interview with Entertainment Tonight. I got to sit down with Nischelle Turner who also happened to be a Prelim judge during #MissUniverse. -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

Look who made a surprise visit during my interview at Access Hollywood: Eva Longoria and Ken Paves. -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

What an exhilarating experience it was to be on LIVE with Kelly and Michael. #MissUniverse -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach's Interview with Dyan Castillejo

The FIRST Filipino interview since Pia's crowning is happening right now on ABS-CBNnews.com with Dyan Castillejo. #MissUniverse #VivaFilipinas #GandangFilipina

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

Goofing around backstage at LIVE with Kelly and Michael in my Karen Millen dress and pumps. #MYKM -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

Backstage waiting to go on LIVE with Kelly and Michael. Tune in now to ABC. 󾰀 -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's interview in Live with Kell…

Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's interview in Live with Kelly and Michael #MissUniverse #VivaFilipinas #GandangFilipina #MissPhilippines #MissUniverse2015

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach on Good Morning America – January …

Queen Pia is ready for her Media Tour! Her first interview is on Good Morning America! #MissUniverse #MissUniverse2015 #VivaFilipinas

Posted by Viva Filipinas on Monday, January 4, 2016

So excited to be on-set at Good Morning America with Lara Spencer. Tune in between 7:30-8:00am EST to catch me. -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016

I'm ready to take on the day! Getting hair and makeup done by my glam squad this morning for Good Morning America! Tune In to watch starting at 7:30am EST. -Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Monday, January 4, 2016