Answering: Duterte calls Catholic Church ‘most hypocritical institution’ by Fr. Allan Morris T. Abuan
Duterte calls Catholic Church ‘most hypocritical institution’
Watch here: http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/05/22/16/duterte-calls-catholic-church-most-hypocritical-institution
Answer by Fr. Allan
Are we a “hypocrite church”? A response:
1. The catholic church has a long lists of charitable institutions taking good care of the abandoned, the neglected, the sick and the dying whose fund solely relies on generous donations not on taxes.
2. The catholic church has been a voice of the voiceless even putting our lives in danger to fight for the rights not only of the indigenous, the peasants but the every right of human being.
3. Even without cameras and media we do our work; we dont need welcome tarpaulines…not even publicities, for when we do we loose our identity as servants.
4. We die for faith, while you die for fame.
5. We rely on peoples generosity, you used public funds.
7. When we do service we do it with a heart…ask yours.
And for all these WE ARE THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL INSTITUTION. Renounce your being catholic if you us hypocrites. Because if you are right we will all go to hell. Save your self sir. – FR. Stephen Roque